There are a number of social apps that allow you to connect with your friends and family. Instagram is the most popular one, the app is perfect for sharing pictures. It started out just as a picture sharing app, but now you can broadcast live videos, post stories and send direct messages. Since with so much cyber crime, privacy is of important.
Therefore, every app tries their best to protect their users. Likewise, Instagram offers its users the two-factor authentication that prevents the access of unauthorized people.
This method is very simple and effective, below we have provided you a guide on how to enable the Two-Factor authentication for Instagram.
You may also read: How to save a photo/video from Snapchat without the sender being notified
- Open Instagram, from there you need to go to the Profile Screen Page.
- Locate the gear icon, it is usually present at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on that to open settings.
- Go to Account>Two-Factor Authentication and enable the “Require Security Code” option.
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. You need to put to verify your account.
- A set of codes will also be given to you, you need to save them somewhere. You can use these codes for signing into your account when the two-factor authentication is enabled.
That is all guys, the authentication has been enabled on your account. Now if someone else tries to login into your account. You would know instantly, as you will be sent a verification code. Also, without your phone number and that verification code, the unauthorized person will not be able to access your phone. The feature will enhance your Instagram account’s security.
You may also read: Play Pokemon Go on your iOS/Android without moving Joystick v2.5
We hope you liked the article, if you face any problem in enabled the Two-Factor authentication feature, please let us know. We will be more than happy to help you out.Read More About iOS/iPhone