We know that the company no longer produces Nexus series, all thanks to Pixel, but the series did come up with outstanding phones. Nexus 6P is an example of their exemplary work. If you already own the device or you find it at a disconnected price, we suggest you get your hands on it. It is a powerful and effective smartphone due to its top of the line camera, high-end specs, solid build quality and classy design.
Nexus 6P is bound to provide you a with an outstanding Android experience. This is perhaps one of the best phones that were released back in 2015. Despite all these years, it still is one of the best phones, you can get your hands on.
In this article we are going to tell you how to hard reset the Nexus 6P, wipe cache of Nexus S9 and also how to turn on the Nexus 6P safe mode. So let’s get you started.
You may also read: How to update Google Pixel to Android 7.1.2 NJH47D Nougat factory image
Safe Mode, Wipe Cache Partition and Hard Reset
- Switch off your mobile phone.
- Now turn it back on my pressing and holding the power button along with the volume down button.
- Once, you see the Start with an arrow on your press, you should tap twice tap on the volume down button and the power button to enter the recovery mode.y
- Now keep pressing the power button, but you need to tap and release the volume up button.
- To navigate you should use the volume buttons and to make a selection use the power button.
- Once you are sure the screen is, press and hold the power button.
- Now tap and hold the power off option.
- To enter the safe mode, press OK.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Switch your phone off.
- Press and hold the power button along with the volume down button till your device turns back on.
- Once you see start with the arrow button, then press the volume down button twice and also hold the power button. This will make enter the recovery mode.
- To navigate use volume buttons and to make selections use power buttons.