Looking for something that can bring your Android games to your Personal Computer? If yes, you should right away download BlueStack. The perfect platform to enjoy Android games on your computer. It has been pretty famous in the gaming world. You can now enjoy a new version of BlueStack 3, this particular version is more towards running Android-games only. You can easily download BlueStack 3, learn how to set it up and much more via this article.
It seems that the new version of the game does come with multiple improvements, the overall performance of the game has been enhanced. BlueStack 3 works behind to scene to provide experience better than anything else.
You may also read: How to Resolve Rules of Survival Network Error
BlueStack 3 Features
Below we have we have highlighted some of the best features of BlueStack 3.
- It is the perfect platform to play all and every kind of Android game using a mouse and a keyboard. You will be able to get your hands on all the popular games, their reviews, summaries and other game-related information. Looking at the choice of your games, the App Center will also bring forward some recommendation.
- BlueStack has partnered with the top developers in order to provide you with game promotions. In the Gift Center, you will be able to find special coins, gems, skins, and several other game gifts.
- You can use the Friends chat to reach out to other players and your friends for discussing strategies.
- BlueStack is also responsible for making the game graphics suit your computer’s screen. You will not find it small on the contrary, it will fit the monitor’s screen to perfection.
Download BlueStack 3 on Personal Computer
Below are the steps that will teach you how to download BlueStack 3 on your computer running Windows. These steps will also provide you the method to install and integrate it.
- First thing first, you need to download from here, BlueStacks 3.
- Once the download completes, you then have to install it.
- Wait for the installation to be completed. After that is done, move a head via the arrow key.
- After the initial introduction, you will come across an Android Wizard asking you for your Gmail Account details. You need to fill these up in order to proceed. Once you are done, you will be automatically taken to the App Center.
There you will find all the games and the ability to enjoy them on your computer. That is all on how to download BlueStack 3 on your computer. Now we need to have a lot at how to go about installing games from the App Center onto your computer.
Download Android Games and Apps
People who like to enjoy Android games on their PC are the ones who tend to download BlueStack 3. The good thing is that this is not limited only to Android games, but you can also download install Android apps on your computer via BlueStack 3. Below is the complete guide to installing and download games and app from the App Center on your computer.
- You first need to launch BlueStack 3. Once that is done, look at the top of the screen to find App Center, a place that contains all the games and Apps. Tap on it.
- Once in the App Center, you will see all the apps. These apps are properly organized in accord with their category. If you don’t find what you are looking for, you the search feature to look for the game. We are going to tell you how to install an app, the first thing that you have to do is click on the app that you like in order to install.
- Wait for the game to finish downloading, after that you can open it from the from My Apps tap or from the Store. Whatever suits you, do that.
Once all the above is finished, you will have no problem running the app. You will be able to use mouse and keyboards in order to play the game. You can even change the keyboard mapping via the keyboard icon. You will easily find this icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Install Games and Apps via APK Files
Below are the steps to install Apps and Games using APK files.
- First thing first, you need to launch BlueStack 3 on your computer.
- After that look for the Apps Tab and open that.
- Once there, you will see the Install Apk button located at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on it, a new explorer window will open, from here you can go to your desired APK file.
- Now that you have found your APK file, you need to launch it by clicking on Open. After that, you will see a new app Icon. This means that the app is being installed.
- After the installation is completed, you need to again head back to My App section. Open the app from there and it will run as normal.
This is it, on how to download BlueStack 3 and install apps using it.
You may also read: How to Claim Pokemon Defender Bonus on iPad Mini/iPhone/iOS