iOS 11 came out with a number of changes. Among different features of iOS 11 we have the support to create QR scanning codes via the Camera app. For people who have websites, this is an effective feature. Creating QR codes is always a bit clunky thing for them, but thanks to the new iOS you can create a QR Codes right from your iPhone running iOS 11.
With the help of the Visual Codes app, it is possible for you to quickly generate a QR code and then you can print in on a poster, or share it on your website. You can even prop it up so that others can scan the code via their devices.
You may also read: How to modify airpods shortcuts
How to Create QR codes right from your iPhone
- The first thing that you need to do is download the Visual Codes app.
- Then open the app and look for the Add code button. Once you find the button tap on it.
- Now you have to choose an action. There are 7 different actions available namely Connect to Wi-Fi, Call Phone Number, Map Location, Add Contact, Compose Email, Search Web and Open Website.
- You then have to decide what happens once the code is scanned. You can make the decision through the Create code option. In case of a website, there is going to be a URL.
- After filling in all the information hit the Create Code button. This is how easy it is to Create QR codes right on your iPhone. Now you will see the Home Screen again. To see a full preview, tap on the QR code.
What will you Use the QR Code for?
This can be an effective way to share your contact and let people join a Wi-Fi Network. QR codes can save you a lot of time during event management.
You may also read: How to Create Webpage PDF on your iPad and iPhone iOS 11