The main objective behind every Google app is to make your life organized, easy and simple. We understand that some of you would like to listen to some great music after a busy day. Others find it relaxing to read an update regarding their favorite thing.
You would like to make the access of anything that relaxes you easy and there is no better way than to make it default app. For every app, there is a different adjusting the default apps. In this article, we are going to tell you exactly how to go about it.
You may also read: How to use Archive Photo feature on Google Photos
How to Adjust your default Music App
Google knows every trick in the book to appease your jamming needs, you can enjoy Spotify, Pandora or Google Play Music. To use anything besides Google Music, you would have to link it to your Google account. Google Music on the other, hand is automatically linked to your account. Now the only thing left is tapping the music services of your interest.
- To do so, open Google Home app.
- Then look for the menu button and tap on it.
- After that tap on Music.
- Now simply tap on the circle next to the music service that you want to change.
How to adjust default news sources
You can now get headlines from your Google home, instead of searching the web for the updated news. The best thing is that Google News lets you personalize the news that you want to read about. There is a simple and effective way of adjusting the new sources, we have listed the steps below.
- Start with going to Google Home.
- Now look for the device icon, it is located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- After this, search for the three vertical dots as known as the Menu button for Google Home.
- From the drop-down menu of these vertical dots, tap on Settings.
- Then tap on Google Assistant Settings under More.
- Now select News and tap on the ‘new sources’ to open other news source options
- To add them, tap on the checkbox.
You may also read: Everything you want to know about Allo