Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is going to have Snapdragon 660 or at least this is what we gathered from the firmware files of Xiaomi tablet. We are sure many of you are looking forward to this device. After all, the device really is one of a kind. It is perhaps the best Android tablets that you can find on the market.
We have been hearing rumors that Xiaomi Mi 4 pad is not real, but the firmware files that we have confirmed that it is real. There are certain things that you need to consider. Below we did list them along with other information that we collected from the firmware files.
You may also read: How to Install System Update on Xiaomi Phone Manually
- There is no other series of Xiaomi tablets except the Mi Pad series. Thus, we do believe that this is the latest Mi tablet.
- The battery of the device is 6,000mAh which is pretty big for a smartphone. We highly doubt that Mi Max 3 will have that big a battery.
- In order to show a lot of content on the screen, the default screen density is set to be 320. This is pretty low for an Android phone. On the contrary, for a tablet, it will work.
- Another thing that ensures that it is a tablet and not a smartphone is the build.prop function. This property is set to tablet instead to a smartphone. This means that it will show a tablet interface instead of a mobile phone.
- The MUI configuration is set to pad. So, it does imply that the device is a tablet instead of a phone. The Boolean “is_pad” set to true is the exact statement.
Once we have established the fact that the device is a tablet and not a smartphone. Next, we are going to shed some light on its specification.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is going to have Snapdragon 660: Specification
The ratio of the device is set to be 18:9, which we do find a little odd. We wonder how that will look on a tablet screen. Nonetheless, the “is_18x9_ratio_screen” configuration file tells us that the screen is going to be of 18:9 ration. Despite the fact that it may seem silly, but they will have a more plausible idea. For instance, an OLED panel might be present over the LCD panel.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is going to have Snapdragon 660 according to the vendor build.prop. Though we don’t have much information on the RAM and the storage capacity, but we do believe that it will have SD card slot due to the lack of nosdcard property. The device will have a 13MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and for front a 5 MP camera with a f/2.0 aperture. It will have a portrait mode, however, it will not support 4K video recording.
You may also read: How to install MultiROMS on your Xiaomi 5 Pro